Studying MBBS is a dream for most of the students in Pakistan. From childhood, parents, teachers, and influential people in society recommend studying either engineering or medicine. Students who choose to study mbbs from abroad get ample opportunities after they graduate they have the opportunity to do practice anywhere in the world and get their certificate. Students who study medicine abroad have far better and up-to-date medical knowledge and hands-on practice.
- NURSING-UNIVERSITY OF PECS HUNGARY TUTION FEE $17500USD
Important Factors before studying MBBS in Abroad
Some of the important factors to opt for MBBS in Abroad are:
- Conduct thorough research on the university. Know the University before applying for admission.
- Know the environment, and weather conditions of the specific country.
- Know the language requirement. Research if the university conducts the program in English.
- Research the number of Indian students studying in their respective countries.
- Know the safety aspects of the university and country as well.
- Know the cost of living in the country.
- Set a budget plan for MBBS in Abroad.
REQUIREMENTS AND FEES
- No IELTS Requirement.
- FEE Range $6500-$16900USD.
- Minimum marks requirement 60%.
- Entry test subject to country and universities.
- English medium.
- All PMC Approved A-Level universities.
- High Ranked Worldwide Universities
- KAZAK NATIONAL UNIVERSITY RANKED 175 WORLDWIDE IS ALSO IIN PANEL.